1. Up to 200 muscles are used for an adult to take a step.
2. Semen normally contains 1-8 billion sperm per fluid ounces. That is 140-300 million sperm per millimeter!
3. The brain contains 86 billion nerve cells joined by 100 trillion connections… WOW!
4. A human skeleton completely renews itself, every 10 years.
5. Did you know that humans spend about five years of their lives eating? That’s 2628000 minutes of life spent eating!
6. Did you know a human heart beats over 3 billion times during average human lifespan?
7. An adult human body is made up of about 7 octillion atoms! That is 27 zeros!
8. The human heart pumps about 182 million litres of blood in the average lifetime.
9. Men’s heartbeat is slower than women’s.
10. When you blush, your stomach, also turns red.